Sunday, March 05, 2006

The mean median????

221880, that is approximately the number of hours I have lived to the day this blog was created.


I still remember the first day at school where I cried the moment i stepped into the classroom, which later turned into some sort of an ugly dirge when i saw my parents peeping through the window hoping to catch a glimpse of me. The first time I did well in school(dint last long though), the first "look", the times I spent with gp, college life, bangalore days, delhi nights, to this sunday evening in Singapore,life has come a long way.


As I blog my life in retrospect and look at the future optimistically, I feel I have reached a twilight patch in my life, a patch that separates the "should have's" and the "should be's". And that is exactly why my blog got its name "The mean median"

This blogspot is just my space on the web, about things that make me laugh, think, cry, puke, celebrate, romance, fascinate, fantasize etc etc. In short just about anything under the sun.

By the way, have you ever wondered what the following combination gives?

Loneliness + a boring movie + a low key sunday+ 2 shots of vodka

The answer is : The birth of "The mean median"

There you go: My first blog on the net!!!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you do that? anyway, good effort!how could anyone watch a movie with prassana in it and not be bored? good going! atleast someone got something started!

4:39 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea talking about boring sunday's and movies. i saw 4 movies in a row.
Nothing like a lazy sunday, the couch, a couple of movies and your right hand. And when all these attributes are at the right place at the right time, there's nothing like it.
By the way, good start mate. Blog your ass off to glory dear friend.

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm,one thing is sure that you have a good memory...i wonder how my first day in school was... remember very hazily that i sat in my elder sister's class the entire day quitely... not sure if i cried at all.

Sundays are good when one can actually afford to be lazy.. life after marriage gets changed..trust me this lazy boring sunday.. u will miss after marriage.. may be this holds true for girls more... :)

9:16 PM  
Blogger Viji said...

Difficult to imagine you as a child! hee hee ;)

12:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wish that somehow u could put a spot in there, that leaves a word about the times that i used to call u "gyna". The way I remember it, those were the days man....cheerful yet dreary, a combination so unique, it taught me so much , that I'm still learning. Your mean median is cool man, hot at the same time....keep it up VOGUY!!!!

9:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice one dude !

5:10 PM  
Blogger NIDHI JAIN said...

My impression of the blog: A pen down from a highly emotional and a very talented writer who has a thinking artist hidden within him.

The blog is thoroughly articulate and enjoyable.

5:45 AM  
Blogger P.R.A.D said...

dei nee mabbulathan ezhudiniyaa?? ;) ..!

2:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home